You can watch Casualty for free in the UK through BBC iPlayer without a problem, but what if you’re abroad and want to catch up on missed episodes? To watch casualty abroad, you need a reliable, secure VPN. Our handy guide will help you pick the perfect VPN for you.
If you have a VPN that can unlock geo-restricted websites and services, it doesn’t matter where in the world you’re watching from. You’ll be able to stream Casualty quickly and easily. Our guide explains how you can sign up with a VPN and watch BBC iPlayer content (including Casualty) from anywhere in the world.
In this article:
- How to watch Casualty abroad: quick guide
- Can I watch Casualty abroad?
- Free VPNs for Casualty
- The best VPNs to watch Casualty abroad
How to watch Casualty abroad: quick guide
- Get ExpressVPN, Ivacy, NordVPN or PureVPN
- Open the VPN and connect to server that’s based in the UK
- Watch Casualty from anywhere in the world
Can I watch Casualty abroad?
Sadly it’s not quite that easy. A message over on the BBC iPlayer website explains: ‘Due to rights agreements, you need to be in the UK to stream and download programmes or watch BBC TV channels on BBC iPlayer.’
But don’t worry – our trusted VPNs can unlock the BBC iPlayer website, allowing you to access your favourite shows from abroad. In other words, you can watch Casualty even if you’re in a country that isn’t usually compatible with the BBC iPlayer website.
Free VPNs for Casualty
We suggest you avoid free VPNs at all costs – these services are far more likely to sell your data to shady third parties. On the other hand, Paid-for VPNs are far more secure and offer improved live chat support. They’re also super quick to replace broken servers.
The best VPNs to watch Casualty abroad
- 1-month subscription: £9.77 per month
- 6-month subscription: £7.54 per month
- 12-month subscription: £6.28 per month (Save 35%)
The oh-so-popular ExpressVPN service will defeat geo-locked websites and keep your IP address hidden as well. This is by easily one of the most popular VPNs that money can buy, effortlessly unlocking the BBC iPlayer website so you can watch Casualty whenever you want.
By signing up with ExpressVPN today using own unique code, you’ll get instant access to speedy servers in over 90 countries across the globe. Your sensitive data isn’t stored by ExpressVPN for any reason at all, which means that privacy is completely guaranteed. ExpressVPN works on PC, Mac, Android and iOS smartphones.
- Keeps your information private and secure
- Compatible with phones, tablets, laptops and routers
- A VPN built for speed
- 1-month subscription: $9.95 per month
- 1-year subscription: $3.50 per month (Save 65%)
- 5-year subscription: $1.33 per month (Save 87%)
Take a closer look at this super-affordable VPN if you’re a Casualty fan on a budget. Ivacy is one of our favourite VPNs to recommend as the app is extremely easy to use even for newbies.
One Ivacy account will cover you on up to five different gadgets at once, which is great news if you plan on streaming from a couple of different devices. You can stream BBC iPlayer shows such as Casualty abroad just by connecting to a UK server while you’re out of the country.
- Offers effective malware protection
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Optimized servers for high-speed downloads
Try Ivacy with our unique discount code (30-day money-back guarantee). For 20% off, use our code: Ivacy20.
For more on Ivacy, you can read our full Ivacy review.
- 1-month subscription: £8.84 per month
- 1-year subscription: £3.64 per month (Save 58%)
- 2-year subscription: £2.71 per month (Save 69%)
NordVPN servers are scattered across the globe and the whole bunch are protected using military-grade encryption. In simple terms, that means you’re free to browse the web and stream Casualty without your internet service provider (ISP) being able to keep track of you. Pretty impressive, huh?
This tried and trusted VPN offers a 24/7 live chat service that will come to your rescue if you get in a spot of bother. If you have any questions, you can reach out to this dedicated team of experts right away.
- Protect yourself and friends without buying multiple accounts
- Easy-to-use app – just pick a server and connect
- Secure your online traffic with leading-edge encryption
- 1-month subscription: $10.95 per month
- 1-year subscription: $3.74 per month (Save 66%)
- 2-year subscription: $2.91 per month (Save 73%)
Take a look at PureVPN if you want to watch Casualty abroad. PureVPN effortlessly unlocks BBC iPlayer and other popular streaming go-tos including Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime. Right now, you can get stuck in with a 7-day trial to the service.
PureVPN has roughly 2,000 ultra secure servers in over 130 countries around the world, which isn’t bad at all in our book. Give this popular VPN a go if you’re travelling abroad or living overseas permanently.
- Instant, unrestricted access to your favourite shows
- Military-grade encryption keeps you anonymous
- Offers a global network of VPN servers
See also – How to watch Peaky Blinders abroad 2021
Prices listed above correct at time of publication